Does your curb appeal need some pizzazz? Sexton Lawn & Landscape offers custom landscape design and development services to accentuate every architectural detail of your Alabama home and make it fully functional for your family’s needs! We’ve proudly been a landscaping company in the Mobile Bay area since 2004.
You love your home and have spent months picking the right one for your lifestyle, tastes, and budget. Your landscape is the first thing people see when they come to your home. Curb appeal can increase the value of your home by 10-15%. A tired or overgrown yard can disguise all the beautiful details you love so much and can even take away the functionality of your property.
Our professional landscapers can plan and install a fantastic landscape to increase the beauty and value of your property, add to its usability, and decrease home energy costs! Our Spanish Fort landscape design and development team offers services to fit every need. We can make your dream yard a reality!
Our Services Include:
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Installation
- Irrigation Installation
- Sod Installation
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- Pavers, Patios, & Walkways
- Drainage & Erosion Solutions
- Retaining Walls
- Annual Color
Our landscaping services can include everything from incorporating a building into the surroundings, solving drainage issues on the property, and bringing out the architectural details of the building to disguising flaws and eyesores around your property. Our personalized landscape development service works like this:
- Connect with a member of our dedicated office staff. As experts at understanding your needs, they’ll match you with the perfect Sexton professional for the consultation. There is a $100 fee for landscape design and development consultations which is refunded if you choose Sexton Lawn & Landscape for the job.
- We’ll conduct an on-site visit to discuss your ideal landscape. Here, we’ll also evaluate the status of your property to provide you with realistic expectations and a fair pricing estimate.
- We’ll draft a custom drawing or design, combining our knowledge of plants and landscape design to include everything we’ve discussed with you.
Landscape Design Implementation
Once, you feel confident in the design, our ALCLP certified team of professionals will get to work developing the landscape of your dreams!
Here at Sexton, we believe in doing excellent work every time. In fact, staying accountable to our Spanish Fort customers is important to us, so we offer a 12-month, no-hassle warranty for your landscape design implementation. If you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll work hard to get it right.