Lawn & Plant Health Care in Eastern Shore Alabama
Nothing improves the look of your property quite like a beautiful yard but there's more to making it happen than simply mowing the grass. Here at Sexton, our primary focus is to ensure your lawn care and plant health care needs in the Fairhope area are taken care of with expertise. We want you to enjoy a thriving landscape all year long!
Each season brings unique challenges for every lawn, so we make sure our landscaping services stay flexible. Our lawn and plant health care technicians are experts in the southern Alabama area and know exactly what your lawn needs to thrive every day of the year.
Whether you need general lawn care, insect treatment, or plant health care for disease management, our landscaping company is your one-way ticket to a gorgeous yard. We've serviced the eastern shore of Mobile Bay since 2004, including: Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Mobile, Point Clear, and more!
50% Off Your First Lawn Health Application
Get rid of pesky weeds by signing up for our lawn health program today and receive 50% off your first application.
When you partner with us, you can expect the following:
- Personalized Experience. Just like each lawn is different, so is each professional and technician. Any unique challenge your lawn may have, here at Sexton, we work hard to create a solution that works best for you to ensure you get everything you're looking for.
- On-site Assessment. As your neighbors, and homeowners ourselves, we know just how important total transparency is. That's why when you partner with us for any of your lawn care needs, you can always get an on-site assessment upon request where we can talk about your needs and expectations and put you totally at ease about the process.
- Ongoing Communication. We don't just start a project with transparency, we maintain it all the way throughout the process. We even have a full-time office staff ready to answer any questions that you may have.
- Reliable Service, Guaranteed. When you partner with Sexton, you can rest assured that you've made a great investment. We pride ourselves in our hard work and a job well done. We offer free re-service between regularly planned services if you are not happy as well as a money-back guarantee on all our services.
- Recurring Services. The best way to ensure your yard looks good next season is to start now! Don't let lawn care fall through the cracks. Our recurring services allow your yard to receive the proper treatment each season. Your yard will be in tip-top shape all year long with our recurring services.
Lawn Health Care
Ready to get a lush green lawn for your Fairhope area home? Our professionals are specialists in maintaining the health and beauty of all types of lawn turf. We're also well known for being able to bring back a sad brown yard to a beautiful, lush green condition.
Let one of our professionals perform an assessment so you can find out just what you need to make your turf gorgeous. Every situation is different, so we'll need to listen to your concerns and work out a lawn health care plan that works for you. Just give us a call to set up your free estimate and consultation!
Our Lawn Care Packages include:
Premium Program - Our Premium Program is our lowest level lawn care package. However, you still receive a robust lawn care package plus insect treatment to improve your lawns health while managing insects.
- 7 Annual Applications
- Customized blended liquid fertilizers
- More than 5 different pre and post emergent herbicides
In addition, our Premium program includes:
- Two liquid organic lawn applications. These are complete with beneficial bacteria and fungi to get your lawn in its best shape yet.
- Three preventative insecticide treatments. These will help to prevent chinch bugs, mole crickets, spittle bugs, grubs, armyworms, and sod webworms.
- Three unique root enhancers. Each offers unique benefits to strengthen roots, keep grass strong and keep weeds away.
Southern Charm Program - The Southern Charm Program provides all the benefits of the Premium Program plus disease management to further maintain the health of your turf.
7 Annual applications
Custom liquid fertilizer blend applications
Over 5 different pre and post emergent herbicides
Two liquid organic lawn food applications
Three preventative insecticide treatments
Three strengthening root enhancer applications
- Six preventative fungicide treatments. These treatments will help defend your lawn from harmful fungus such as Brown Patch, Grey Leaf Spot, and Take All Patch- leaving your lawn healthy, green, and lush.
- Four soil surfactant treatments. These help manage the water intake of your soil to reduce hyper irrigation and retain moisture in the hot summer months.
- Ongoing spot checks for weeds, insects, and disease during each visit. This will help to identify and eliminate any problems early on, while also serving as preventative care.
- And of course, our high quality, transparent, and friendly service is always guaranteed!
Plant Health Care
The only way to get a beautiful, thriving landscape is to take good care of the plants. The health of your shrubs, flowers, lawn turf, and other plants depends on getting a good amount of water and the roots being fed by nutritious soil.
Plant health care can involve treating your landscape plants with fertilizers and insect treatments as well as relocating plants that need more or less water than the grouping they're planted with. Plant health care also involves disease management which may involve a preventive solution or a method to bring diseased plants back to life.
Tired of doing your own lawn mowing or are you unhappy with your current lawn mowing service? Our lawn care professionals would be happy to take on the work for you. We're well equipped and staffed to take on any lawn mowing job, large or small, so don't hesitate to call us if you have acreage that needs to be regularly mowed.
Our lawn mowing service can be packaged with other services to save you money or just stand on its own. We're happy to create a regular lawn mowing schedule that works for you!
Shrub trimming gives your yard the well-manicured look you want. Plus, trimming the shrubs is great for the plant health as well because it strengthens the roots as you trim away the old foliage. If you'd like us to trim your shrubbery during our lawn care service, just let us know! We can also take on those big jobs which are so common here in the Fairhope area, the beating back of nature growing along your fence lines.
Speaking of what's common here in Fairhope, tree debris is a constant concern for many homeowners. Live Oaks can be the worst at littering a lawn with debris, it just goes on and all year long from the falling leaves and acorns to shedding branches and sticks.
If you're tired of battling the leaves and lawn debris after every rainstorm or you just need a good seasonal debris removal, give us a call! We'll make your landscape look great again.
Edging & Weed Eating
A nicely cut yard has sharp edges and neatly trimmed fence lines. Our professionals wouldn't be happy with leaving out the edging and weed eating when we provide mowing service, but we do our work according to your needs. If it's okay with you, we'll do more than just mow your grass. We'd love to take care of your edging and weed eating too!
Even a small yard can wind up with mounds and mounds of leaves and debris to clean up every week. Once the storms hit during hurricane season here in Fairhope, anyone with trees has a lawn covered in debris. Whether it's seasonal or after storms, we're your go-to seasonal clean-up crew.
No matter what lawn and plant health care service you need, you can always count on Sexton Lawn & Landscape to provide you with top-quality work and customer service. All our services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.